Is recovery mac air possible? This question might be in your mind. Mac Air runs on the Mac OS X operating system which has been developed by Apple company. Mac Air is used for variety of purposes. It also facilitates the storing of data in its hard drive. HFS and HFS+ file system is used to put the data in some fixed order. The data is stored in the digital form. If you are Mac user then it is very unfortunate that Mac Air can go corrupt anytime. Recovery Mac Air is thus necessary. As you know corruption causes data loss, so what to do next? At the first instance, you should know causes of corruption and subsequent data loss:
- Data may be lost when you press shift+delete key accidentally.
- If you have no back up and you are formatting the hard drive then you see that data is lost permanently.
- Upgradation from one version of Mac OS X to another sometimes causes irregularity in the hard drive which results in corruption.
- Physical damage of hard drive.
- If some error occurs while converting one file system to another then the case of corruption takes place.
You may come out of the data loss situation in two ways. One way is to retain backup with you which can be restored back later. You can also use Mac data recovery software to regain the lost data files.