Being a regular Mac user, a corrupt word file is something that may more panic than anything else. In our day to life users often encounter the scenario which can leads your files to corruption such as abrupt system shutdown, unexpected interruption while processing word documents, application malfunctioning, virus infection, system crash, hard drive failure and many more. However, in order to retrieve corrupt word file you must take the help of the inbuilt recovery facility of Microsoft Word application on Mac. Follow the bellow listed instruction in order to regain the access of your corrupted docents on Mac.
- Go to "Finder" and then click the "Applications" tab from Finder's sidebar.
- Open "Microsoft Office" folder, and make double-click on "Word" icon.
- From top of the screen click on "File" and select open from drop down list.
- Now select your desired file and click on "Recover Text from Any File" from "List Files of Type".
- In the end you will need to hit the "Open" tab to convert your corrupted word document into a text file.
In case if the above method fails to repair your corrupt word file then in such critical circumstances you will need to take the assistance of a third party Mac Data Recovery Software in order to retrieve your damaged documents. It is an advanced and easy to use and most importunately it is very safe to retrieve any lost or corrupt document on Mac system. Its been integrated with ultramodern recovery algorithm and bring lots of effective features on your fingertips along with multiple scanning options. Therefore, it is recommended to take the help of Mac Data Recovery Software in order to restore your corrupt word file in a very effortless manner.