Dead MacMini data recovery is as irritating as data recovery from or formatted MacMini hard drive. Actually when MacMini hard drive goes dead users are unable to use their system properly and all the data stored in system eventually become inaccessible. The most reasonable causes due to MacMini hard drive goes dead is corruption issue. However in order fix this issue you can take help of “Target Disk Mode” option in order to move your files the dead MacMini system to any healthy MacBook sys. Steps to use “Target Disk Mode” feature has been given bellow take a look.
- Log on to any other MacBook system an administrator account
- click to dock icon to open System Preferences
- Now select the “Startup Disk” control panel
- Here click on “Target Disk Mode” and then “Restart” to confirm
- Now connect your dead MacBook to any differen MacBook using FireWire cable
- At last copy your data into the healthy MacBook
As it is a very complicated process thus there are chances that your data might go corrupted. In such situation you can repair all your damaged or inaccessible files using Mac Data Recovery Software. It is very safe, effective and reliable to recover and restore data from MacMini hard drive. It can recover files from formatted, crashes or MacMini hard drive easily in just few mouse clicks. Thus it is advisable to use Mac Data Recovery Software for dead MacMini hard drive data recovery.