If you have encountered error code -43 on Mac system while trying to copy files from the desktop, then need not to panic. Here's the solution to fix Mac Error Code -43.
Mac Error -43 is one genuine and common error found which usually pop-up when user tries to copy files from Windows. This main reasons for the emergence of error is difference between files naming convention. Actually, there is little difference in naming the file and folders in Mac and Windows. Some characters uses while saving data on Mac are not supported in Windows environment and vice versa. Hence, due to incompatibility Mac Error Code -43 occurs when user's tries to copy file.
Some characters which are not allowed:-
? [ ] / \ = + < > ; : “ , | *
Mac error -43 states:- The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found. (Error code -43)
How to Fix:-
In case Mac file gets corrupted due to Finder Error Code -43, you need to follow below steps to fix it:-
- Search >> Then launch “Disk Utility”
- Click on “check file system”option.
- Wait until scanning process over
- Select the file, you want to mount.
In case, if there is Mac file system problem as result of Finder Error Code -43, then follow the step given below:-
- Insert Mac Bootable CD/Flash drive >> Restart the PC.
- Click on “Install Mac OS X” option.
- Press “C” button continuously.
- Accept the license agreement >> Select desired language.
- Choose the destination drive having problem.
- After that, click on “Options” icon in order to select installation method.
- Restart your Mac system >> Reply to configuration prompt.
Fixing Mac Error Code -43 through manual steps requires technical skill. A little mistake leads to data loss. If you have too encountered data then you are advised to make use of Mac Data Recovery Software to rescue data you lose while resolving Error Code -43.