As we all know MAC OS is an operating system developed by Apple specially for Macintosh computer. MAC OS consist of a unique feature Time Machine that keeps your data in secure way. It is considered as Apple best features that protects your all data from being loss even if the hard drive crash. It prevents you from facing data loss issue by backup all your MAC data automatically as per scheduled time. But what you will do if it fails to backup your data and you will get the error message Time Machine Backup Error 11. When you are suffering from such weird situation you will not be able to restore all mac data unless you resolve the issue first. It has been seen that that many user loose their precious MAC files due to wrong operations or software and there is not always backup of time machine.
Consider a scenario when you came from the office and start your MAC computer and suddenly you receive a pop-up message indicating Time Machine Backup Error 11? In this case you will try to understand what does this error means and how to perform data recovery after time machine failure?
- Possible causes for Time Machine Backup Error 11:
- While copying file from Time machine backup user may receive error 11
- Due to insufficient space on your Time machine
- Due to Time Machine configuration setting errors
- Mac Volumes have become inaccessible to backup
- The sparse bundle that contains your backup is either corrupted or damaged, causing inaccessibility of files for backup
- The backup disk images are unmountable
All above mentioned causes time machine failure. But no need to worry now you can easily fix Time Machine Backup Error 11 with the help of data recovery software.