It is very much clear that Mac OS is one of the best and stable operating systems in the world. But, it is also true at the same time that it not completely error-free. There are many situations in which a mac user may encounter some kind of warning message. When you get some error with a code like Error code 9058 then it is important to know the reason and fix Mac Error code 9058 as soon as possible.
About Mac Error code 9058:-
If you are getting a warning on Mac while working with the installed applications and your application suddenly throws an unexpected error (Mac Error code 9058). Troubleshooting that kind of error is very important but it might be a tough task if you don’t know about anything regarding this error or how to remove Mac Error code 9058 from the system. There are several reasons that may cause this error and it may show up with a specific error message:
BadSocketErr = -9058, /* specified logical or physical socket number is invalid*/
Here are the some main possible reasons responsible for Mac Error code 9058:-
- Incompatible or outdated software or hardware use on the machine
- Junk files filled with the startup drive or current user’s home directory
- Severe malicious infection, malware or spyware attacks and suspicious files download
- Improper operations on the system, application, process or services
- Damage or corrupted system files may lead towards Mac Error code 9058
After facing Mac Error code 9058, it is important to take proper steps to troubleshoot this error without taking much time to resolve the current unexpected problematic situation from Mac Os.
If you have frustrated from these types of issues then we recommend to download Mac Data Recovery Tool. It helps to instantly fix Mac Error code 9058.