Do you want to learn how to restart MacBook Air when screen is black? You have searched every forum and blog site still, havent found the right solution. Well, your search ends here! Go through this post to know the best and genuine solution.
Once in a blue moon, a MacBook Air might face some abnormal problem during system boot that can cause quite a bit of worries, such as booting to a entirely black screen. It would be easy to say it's an potential hardware issue, and in some exceptionally rare situations that may be the case, but it’s more often a software issue which can be fix with some easy troubleshooting steps. SO, let learn how to restart macbook air when screen is black in below steps:
1. Shut the computer down by holding the power button for 10 seconds
2. Restart the computer and press shift at the same time until you see the progress bar start moving
3. Once you reach the point where your screen goes dark and you see the cursor, type the first letter of the username for your computer, then hit Enter, then type your password, then hit Enter.
4. After a moment, you should see the spinning beach ball
5. Your screen should then move on to something along the lines of "Completing OSX Installation
After that, you will be able to learn how to restart macbook air when screen is black, if still the problem persiste then it can be dreadful moment as you will may lose all data forever. If any user have lost their data there's is an excellent news for them they easily recover data by using a reliable third party tool .i.e Mac Data Recovery Software. This tool is very advanced which will help you to learn how to restart macbook air when screen is black.