Hii there, Can anyone help me to know how to verify & repair OS X Yosemite drive? Actually, from some days I am unable to access data from hard drive sometime. But I come to know that I can fix the issue but as new Mac user have no so much idea. Please help!!!
Well, you don't need to be desperate as here you will find ultimate solution toward how to verify & repair OS X Yosemite drive. In order to verify and repair OS X Yosemite drive you have to make use of Disk Utility, an application included in Mac OS X to deal issues related to hard drive. You just have to go through the below stated step to know how to verify & repair OS X Yosemite drive. You first have to verify disk permission:
- Open the Disk Utility app, from the path /Applications/Utilities/ folder (or you can also access through Spotlight by hitting Command+Spacebar)
- Now, select the disk in question that you have to verify permissions
- Then after, click the “Verify Disk Permissions” button that is under the “First Aid” tab.
- Lastly, let the process run
After completing verification you need to repair disk permission. For this just go through the below stated steps:
- Firstly, open the Disk Utility application in OS X (located in /Applications/Utilities/)
- Then after, Select the disk from the left side menu to repair permissions.
- Go to the “First Aid” tab and then after click the “Repair Disk Permissions” button
- let the process run from start to finish(this may take time depending upon speed of the hard drive as well as on size)
In case, if Disk Utility Applications fails you must try Mac Data Recovery Software to repair disk related issue. The tool has been developed using advanced technology that scan scan your hard drive and rectify all very error and repair it. Thus, Mac Data Recovery Software is ultimate solution to how to verify & repair OS X Yosemite drive.