Are you looking to install Ubuntu with USB flash drive? If yes, then you are absolutely at the right place.
Minimum Requirement to Install Ubuntu Using USB Flash Drive
- A 1GB bootable USB flash drive.
- 5 GB Hard disk is of Celeron.
- 512 MB RAM.
- 700 MHz processor.
Steps to Install Ubuntu with USB Flash Drive
- Set USB drive or Removal media as 1st boot device in your BIOS or press F12 or F9 for direct boot menu and select your flash drive.
- Now, a window appear indicating two option that is either to install Ubuntu of to try Ubuntu.
- Click on install Ubuntu.
- Now, a pop-up appear with various option, so from them either select install Ubuntu along side or Replace (previous install OS) with Ubuntu.
- Also, check install third party software.
- After that click on next option.
- Wait, till the installation process don't show you next pop-up indicating to chose your location.
- After that, again a new window appears that requires “user name and password”.
- Lastly, after completion of the installation process remove the USB flash drive and restart your PC.
- Hence, in such way you can easily be able to install Ubuntu with USB flash drive.
Note: But, doing so will erase all your important files. So, if you are in need to get them back try Mac data recovery software, which is well compatible with all Mac OS X.