iOS users may encounter iTunes error 3194 while restoring or updating firmware on their iPad, iPod, or iPhone devices. Usually, this very error is triggered when your iTunes application fails to communicate to the Apple server which is used for restoration and updates. It is really one most critical error issue which needs to fixed soon iOS device for successful restoration of your files. Well, you can get rid of iTunes error 3194 easily with the given procedure.
- First of all launch iTunes on your system.
- Click on iTunes and select Check for Updates.
- Hit the applications folder and select Terminal from Utilities.
- Now type “sudo nano /private/etc/hosts” in terminal and press Enter.
- Here you will need to authenticate the process with you Apple user password.
- Verify mapping number is set to default host value “127.0.0.1.” if not then correct it.
- Navigate to “gs.apple.com.” and type pount “#” key followed by space before host value.
- Now save host file by pressing “Control” and “o” keys and then press Enter.
- In the end exit your Terminal and restart your system.
The above procedure usually resolves iTunes error 3194 efficiently but in case if it fails in your case then in such situation you will need to deploy a professional third party tool in order to restore your data instead of using iTunes application. Mac Data Recovery Software is all you need to restore any kind lost of corrupted files from iOS devices. Therefore, it would be sensible to use Mac Data Recovery Software in order to rescue your files after iTunes error 3194.