Are you getting lotus notes dmg "not recognized" error? Looking for some effective method to get rid of it? Well, then have patience. As we know Lotus notes is a well known utility developed and maintained by IBM. The application offers various of advance features for its users like better messaging platform, collaborative e-business, etc. But, in spite of these features & facilities, sometime users have to face lotus notes dmg "not recognized" error. The problem generally occurred when there is a conflict in semaphore mechanism. Apart from that there are various of other reasons too that are quite responsible for such panic situation. Therefore, it's become necessary to fix lotus notes dmg "not recognized" error otherwise you have to suffer a lot.
- Immediately shut down the Lotus notes application.
- Navigate the notes preferences by clicking on “Go” option followed by “option” key.
- Navigate the 'Preferences' directory.
- Edit 'the Notes Preferences with the line: POSIX_SEMAPHORES=1
- Then, restart the application again.
However, if lotus notes dmg "not recognized" error still be there then make use of third party Lotus notes recovery software.