Once Mac file system error appears then it would be possible that severe data inaccessibility occur. In Macintosh system HFS and HFS+ are major file systems that are used increasingly. Unfortunately by someway there might be corruption happened which cause troublesome for sure. Though there could be several key factors for mac file system error such as OS X directory tree damaged, hard drive volume damaged, hardware issue in hard disk and so on. But meanwhile with taking proper course of action you may resolve this issue. Through using steps given below you would able to resolve mac file system error.
- You can try Disk Utility for verifying or repairing disks
- In order to repair by using fsck. You can follow these steps.
- Firstly restart system at single user mode (Command+S on boot)
- You can also boot with Install disc.
- Now in command line you should type /sbin/fsck -fy.
But before doing so one should make sure about about the latest backups else there may be the possibility of data loss. Fortunately no need to panic in no backup scenario because with Mac Data Recovery Software you can come out from data loss easily. So, mac file system error can be resolved by this way.