Mac Kernel panic is one of the annoying situation which Mac users rarely experienced. After that, the Mac system really got chopped in its track and put a panic message “You need to restart your computer”. There are many of the reasons behind the emergence of Mac Kernel panic error some of them are presence of infected or damage application, problem with plug-ins, drivers, add-ons and other applications. It has also been found that the Mac Kernel panic error also emerges when users tries to launch the same program again and again. Apart from that, the problem of Kernel panic also gets into action due to hardware issues. Thus to fix Mac Kernel panic error, you have to update your Mac files regularly and also tries to remove the unwanted and corrupted application from your Mac machine. However, if the problem still persists then follow these steps.
- Turn off the system immediately after Mac Kernel error by holding the power button for few second.
- After a few seconds, turn on the Mac system.
- Continuously press the Shift button to start your system in safe mode / recovery mode.
- Choose the option, “recover broken package”.
- After completion of recovery process restart your Mac machine normally.