Does your Macbook shut down dialogue box appears automatically? Have you got irritated due to it? Looking for some effective method to fix the Macbook shut down dialogue box issue? If yes, then you are at the right most place. Generally, Macbook shut down dialogue box appears automatically in case some time slot has been set inside your PC. So, firstly try the undermentioned manual steps to fix Macbook shut down dialogue box appears automatically issue.
- Open system preferences.
- Click on Energy saver icon.
- Go to schedule button in Energy saver option.
- Then, remove the check mark that is on Start up or Wake up option.
- Also, remove the check mark from shut down or sleep option.
- Finally, click on save option and then restart your PC.
Now, after following these steps, is still the problem Macbook shut down dialogue box appears automatically. If yes, then connect with your technical support. However, during such situation sometimes user also have to face data loss situation. Hence, to restore lost Macbook data files back, make use of third party Mac data recovery software.