Is your macOS Sierra install stuck or installation freeze? Looking toward solution to fix and avoid macOS Sierra stuck, freeze issues? Well, no wonder Mac OS X is the best operating system across globe and recent updated version macOS Sierra comes up with much more enhanced features. macOS Sierra official version now released for all Apple users and one can usually install new update from Mac app store. However, this updated version too not free from glitches and many users are reporting about macOS Sierra install stuck issues. During installation macOS Sierra stuck on grey screen or gets freezes. Really a very disappointing moment for Mac users but need not to worry here you will get solution to resolve the issues.
Steps to fix macOS Sierra install stuck Issue:-
- First and foremost, remove Anti-virus software if installed on Mac.
- Don't forget to create Time Machine backup on hard drive.
- Now Press power button >> Hold down Shift key.
- Then try updating software in the Safe mode.
- Switch from wireless connection to hard-wired connection.
Following the step you can resolved the macOS Sierra stuck, freezing issues but let's see some tips to avoid macOS Sierra install stuck problem.
Tip 1. Check your Mac device is available for macOS Sierra update or Not.
macOS Sierra update is possible on:-
- 2009 and later: MacBook, iMac
- 2010 and later: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Tip 2. Before upgrading prepare Mac devices for macOS Sierra update
- Leave at least 2GB memory, 8.8 GB storage space.
- Check there's at least 45% battery in Mac.
- Backup all your personal data.
macOS Sierra is the major update to Mac OS X that come integrated with lots of eye-catching features. But issues like freezing really frustrate but going above mentioned step you can fix issues ultimately. In case it happens you encounter data loss while doing so, or you have forgotten to do backup of data need not to be disappointed as using Mac Data Recovery Software you can easily recover data lost while resolving macOS Sierra install stuck issue.