Have you encountered notes deletion issues onto your Mac system? Looking for an easy solution to recover deleted Notes on MacBook Air? Well, then you are reading the right post..
Notes is an application provided to create text note on dashboard in MacBook. Using the very application user can create text note, attachments, add links, pictures, etc. The most impressive features of the Notes is that it can be easily re-sized, collapsed as well as you can add info on it easily. Additionally, you can also synchronize Notes onto various devices via iCloud service. In spite of cool features notes deletion is one quite common issues after which one wonder for solution to recover deleted Notes on MacBook Air.
Reasons behind deletion of Notes on MacBook:
- Deleting file using ‘Command + Shift + Option + Delete’ keys together.
- Interruption done while synchronizing MacBook Notes.
- Unintentionally erasing Notes file.
- Accidentally formatting MacBook hard drive .
- Severe malware infection.
Losing important Notes under any circumstances is unavoidable but you don't need to be disappointed as there is an effective solution to recover deleted Notes on MacBook Air. If you have haven't emptied Trash then from there you can easily get them back. In case emptied trash then follow the given method for Notes recovery on MacBook Air:-
If you have set up Time Machine then
- Connect MacBook Air to that backup using Time Capsule or external hard drive.
- Open the Time Machine program.
- Click on “Enter Time Machine”.
- Select date from the right side of the screen or Enter name of file in “Spotlight field”.
- Click on “Recover” button to restore notes.
If still you are unable to recover deleted Notes on MacBook Air then you are advised to make use of effective Mac Data Recovery Software. The very recommended tool consist of advanced recovery algorithms which deeply scan MacBook Air hard drive and restore deleted, formatted or severely corrupted Notes file on Mac. Hence try Mac Data Recovery Software to recover deleted Notes on MacBook Air.