Do you want to remove RSPlug.A on Mac OS X? Usually Mac machines are known to be much safe and protected against virus attacks, however still sometimes users stuck into the scenario where their Mac system get infected by severe malware infection. RSPlug.A is one among the very few virus threat which can infect Mac OS X machines. Categorized as Trojan Horse this particular malware infection can proves to very destructive if not removed soon. However there is no need to worry about as setps to remove RSPlug.A on Mac OS X is listed bellow, take a look.
- Go to the Library folder and check the file called plugins.settings which is usually located on :/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/plugins.settings
- Now remove the file.
- Open Finder menu, locate /Library > Internet Plug-Ins and erase the file plugins.settings.
- Empty trash on your Mac.
- Launch Terminal and type sudo contab -r and then provide the admin password.
- From Network System Preferences panel, go to the DNS Sever box and copy the entries.
- Paste the copied values in the box.
- Here you will need to click on Apply option.
- In the end Reboot your computer.
Well, in case if the above method fails to remove RSPlug.A on Mac OS X completely then under such unfortunate circumstances you will have no other option but to format your Mac hard drive and reinstall the OS. Formatting will wipe your hard drive completely and remove all kind of infection from your system, however it will also cause data inaccessibility issue. Anyway, you can easily get back all your precious Mac data by using third Mac Data Recovery Software. Therefore, it is recommended to remove RSPlug.A on Mac OS X as soon as possible.