How can I restore data from dead MacBook? From last evening my MacBook stop working all of a sudden. I tried all possible way to back it to normal working state but all fails. The most important is data that's stored in it. I desperately want them as they are official document. Help!!
Apparently you are on right post if you are facing the same situation of dead MacBook and looking for solution to restore data from dead MacBook. MacBook's hard drive can dead because of software conflicts, system file corruption, Mac OS malfunction alike issues. First you need to try “Target Disk Mode” inbuilt utility in order to retrieve data via transfer data off the hard drive. Actually, it is done by connecting dead MacBook to another Mac OS system with the help of FireWire cable. After doing connection start Target Disk Mode. It allows you to transfer or restore data from dead MacBook. You need to follow the given methods below to complete action:-
- Log on to healthy MacBook via administrator account.
- Open System Preferences, clicking icon in the dock.
- Go to “Startup Disk” control panel.
- Click on “Target Disk Mode” button.
- Click “Restart” to confirm.
- Connect dead MacBook to healthy one via FireWire cable.
- Now after, restart the computer.
- When MacBook restarts, it enter “Target Disk Mode” appeared as external HDD.
- Now copy important files and folders to healthy one.
If going through above method, you are unable to restore data from dead MacBook then might your files gets severely corrupted or deleted. But you don't need to be disappointed as you using Mac Data Recovery Software you can easily retrieve deleted, formatted or severely corrupted data. The very recommended tool is easy to use and too developed by experienced professionals using advanced algorithm. Thus, try the very recommended tool as it's the best solution to restore data from dead MacBook.