Have you encountered severe data loss on your Mac system? Searching for a solution to restore files from time machine? We all know Mac is an advanced and popular computer system that comes with numerous features which enhances your computing experience. Time Machine is an inbuilt tool with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or upper Mac version which also regarded as advanced feature. It is easy-to-use as well as this very automatic backup tool proven very effective to restore files gets deleted, lost or formatted anyhow from the hard drive. So, in case you have encountered data loss, go through the process below to restore files from time machine.
- First of all, Connect Time Machine backup drive to system.
- Now, Insert Mac OS X installation disk.
- Double-click on Install Mac OS X icon.
- Then in installer select Utilities
- Choose Restore System from Backup.
- From Restore Your System dialog box.
- Click Continue button.
- Select the Time Machine backup volume.
- Now, select Time Machine backup that you need to restore.
- Now after follow each and every step pop-up on screen.
Time Machine is really easy to use, reliable solution to get deleted data back but sometime it happens time machine fails to respond or initialize and you are unable restore files from time machine. In case you are facing same issues, need not to be disappointed as Mac Data Recovery Software is there using which, you can easily get data deleted.