Do you want to retrieve Sticky Notes on Mac? Well, while using Mac system users may stuck to the scenario where some important files gets unexpectedly inaccessible for the users due to unpredictable reason. Sticky Notes is one most amazing thing to keep important content on desktop as it every time you login your system it will remember you about that important content. However, sometimes it has been seen that due to some certain causes users desperately needs to retrieve Sticky Notes on Mac. Well, if you are also facing the same scenario then just relax and follow the given bellow steps carefully in order to get back your lost notes easily.
- Exit Sticky Notes and navigate to the default Sticky Notes location, under Mac Library.
- Create new folder on desktop with a proper name.
- From the library drag file location of Sticky Notes to the newly created folder.
- From Finder menu select "Preferences" and launch Time Machine Utility.
- Now restore your lost Sticky Notes by date and click on “Recover" option.
- Click on ‘Yes’ to conform when finder ask to overwrite the files.
- Now you can easily access all your precious Sticky Notes from the new folder.
In case if the above method fails to retrieve Sticky Notes on Mac then in such critical circumstances you will need to take the assistance of third party Mac Data Recovery Software in order to get back all your lost or inaccessible files on Mac. It is an ultimate solution to restore any lost data on Macintosh system such as Text, files, folders, documents, multimedia files etc. It can even restore lost Sticky Notes on Mac in just few easy steps. Therefore, it is recommended to use Mac Data Recovery Software in order to retrieve Sticky Notes on Mac.