Are you getting time machine error unable to complete backup? There must be proper course of actions need to be taken at this juncture. No wonder as the Time Machine is one of the mostly used backup utility among Mac users. But what if you encounter any kind of any strange situation while backing up. There might be a similar type of troublesome arise sometimes where time machine error unable to complete backup appear. Even though due to someway or the other this issue emerge but what you can do is with proper approach you can overcome from this problem. Here are some steps which you can try that are:
- Choose backup disk at Finder.
- Now make selection Backups.backupdb folder.
- Select folder name along with computer name.
- Search for file that has extension as .inProgress.
- Now make drag of .inProgress file at trash for erasing it.
- Then select Time Machine and simultaneously choose “Backup Now”.
Hope these above measures would hep in resolving time machine error unable to complete backup while creating backup folder. In case you required to restore data which have no proper backup then do not panic, fortunately Mac Data Recovery Software ensures retrieval of all inaccessible or lost Mac data efficiently.