In some point of time unhide hidden files Mountain Lion is essentially required for various purposes. Generally in Mac certain files have hidden by default from users. These hidden files are pretty much important for proper functioning of the system and damaging them by someway could cause problem in booting of Mac all together. But at meanwhile for making changes in system setting you need to unhide hidden files mountain lion. For doing so there are some measures mentioned below that you can try which are:
- Firstly open Finder.
- After that open Utilities folder.
- Now open the terminal window.
- Then you have to copy and paste below mentioned line in terminal
- SUDO defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES; killall Finder
- Thereafter click return.
- Enter the administrator password whenever prompted.
- Now Press return.
Hope by this way you can unhide hidden files mountain lion. If any sort of data loss happening scenario one should opt earlier backup else try Mac Data Recovery Software without thinking anymore. It is the handy manner for regaining all your missing, inaccessible or formatted data comfortably. All you have to do is only opt this wonderful application and easily overcome from the file losing scenario hassle freely and efficiently.